Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Thursday: 8a.m.-7p.m.
In order to be eligible for graduation, a candidate MUST meet all of the following requirements:
- Complete an Application for Program of Study Completion form by the mid-term of his/her final term
- Achieve regular admission status
- Complete all course and credit hours required as prescribed in the state standards and/or outlined by each department
- Have a graduation GPA of 2.0 from the program of study in which the student is enrolled
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Complete at least 25% of total credit hours at Ogeechee Technical College
- Satisfy all financial obligations to the college
Graduation with Honors
A President's List Graduate is one who completes his/her program of study with a graduation GPA of 4.0. An Honor List Graduate is one who completes his/her program of study with a graduation GPA of 3.5 or higher.
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Order your cap/gown
Speak with alumni and career services personnel
Cap & Gown
Cost of Cap/Gown
Associate (with hood) - $59.95 plus tax
Diploma/Certificate - $39.95 plus tax
Extra Tassel - $10 plus tax
- Online ordering will begin Tuesday, November 1, 2016. Online orders must be paid by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
- Students will be able to use their financial aid in the bookstore to order their cap/gown during the first two weeks of Spring Semester 2017.
- Ordering deadline is March 31, 2017.
- Extras will be available in the bookstore for those who order after the deadline.
- Cap/Gown Pick up: Monday, May 1, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. JEK Lobby.
After this day, cap/gown can be picked up from the bookstore. Stop by Registrar's Office to fill out your name card and pick up your honor tassel if you are graduating with a program (graduation) GPA of at least 3.50.
Ogeechee Technical College holds one commencement ceremony per year in the Spring.
The next commencement ceremony has been set for:
Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.
Hanner Fieldhouse on the campus of Georgia Southern University
Rehearsal will be held the same day/location at 3:00 p.m.
When all graduation requirements have been met, the student will receive his/her degree, diploma, or certificate in the mail.
GradImages is your school's official graduation photographer. For questions or concerns please contact GradImages customer service.