Ogeechee Technical College

Q: What are the hours of operation for the Business Office?

A: Monday - Thursday: 7:00a.m. - 7:00p.m.; Friday - Sunday: Closed

Q: Do I need a parking decal?

A: Yes. A current parking decal is required for all students parking on campus. Students can register online at www.ogeecheetech.edu/parking and pick up their decal from the Business Office. The cost of the parking decal is included in the student fees.

Q: Does Ogeechee Technical College offer a dining plan?

A: Students can purchase the Sizzler card with their financial aid, cash, check, credit card, or Nelnet plan. This card can be used in the Ogeechee Technical College Cattails Café, bookstore and print center. Card holders receive a 10% discount for purchases in the café and bookstore (excluding textbooks). Please visit the Business Office for more information.

Q: Do I have to pay for my classes when I register?

A: Payment is expected by the published payment deadline date for each semester. If tuition/fees are being paid by financial aid, it must be on the students account by the payment deadline date or out-of-pocket payment is required to keep classes from being dropped. (Contact the Business Office or check the campus calendar for the payment deadline dates).

Q: What types of payment methods are available?

A: We accept all major credit and debit cards, check, cash or money order.

Q: Does Ogeechee Technical College offer loans?

A: The state of Georgia offers a low-interest loan program called the Student Access Loan (SAL). Students must apply online at gafutures.org during the open enrollment period. Students are randomly selected by Georgia Student Finance Commission. For more information, please visit gafutures.org.

Q: Does Ogeechee Technical College offer a payment plan option?

A: A payment plan option is available through Nelnet Business Solutions. For full details pick up a payment plan brochure from the Business Office or online at www.ogeecheetech.edu/payment-methods.

Q: What do I do if all or part of my cost will be paid by a scholarship or third party agency?

A: If you have a scholarship or a third party agency, such as Vocational Rehab, Military Tuition Assistance, or WIA, that will cover your tuition please contact April McCloy at 912-871-1601 or amccloy@ogeecheetech.edu.

Q: Can I register for classes if I have a hold on my account?

A: No. All holds must be cleared before students can register for classes.