How to check your application status:
- Visit www.ogeecheetech.edu
- Hover your mouse above the Current Students Link and a drop down menu will appear.
- Select BannerWeb (this will open a new tab on your browser for you to log in).
- Click the “Applicants and Admissions” Link (this will take you to a new menu).
- Click the “OTC Admission Application and Status Check” Option
- Key in your 9100 Student ID number .
- In the PIN block, key in your date of birth as a six-digit number. (Example: April 13, 1972 would be a PIN of 041372)
- Click the Login Button to go to the Application Menu.
- Under “Processed Applications” you will see “Admission Term”. Click on the upcoming term (Example: Fall Semester 2012).
- At the bottom of the “Application Summary” page is a section that lists Requirements. If the Received date is blank, this item has not been received.
If you would like to attend the upcoming semester, these items must be submitted prior to your acceptance.
If you have questions or concerns, please
feel free to contact the Admissions Office at 912.688.6994 or toll free
Director for Admissions