Adult Ed Classes
Ogeechee Technical College

All Adult Education office will be closed to students, the public, and all nonessential personnel until further notice. All Adult Education on-campus classes in Bulloch, Evans, and Screven Counties have been canceled. This includes classes taught at the college's instructional centers and offsite locations. 

Instructors will be available to assist via email ( and the online learning platform.

During this time, students are encouraged to continue their studies using the college's Adult Education online learning platform. Instructors will be available next week to assist students with online learning, and the Adult Education office will be open to receive phone calls and to provide assistance as needed.

Adult Education offers refresher courses in reading, writing and math.
We can help prepare for the Compass exam. We offer GED preparation classes and much more!
Call to see how we can serve you:
Bulloch County - 912.871.1721   |   Screven County - 912.564.7326   |   Evans County - 912.739.2959



Adult Education
Classes Are Free!

Click here to view the

Click here to view the



New Student Enrollment

New student enrollment is held at various times based on location. Click here to view locations and registration information. Call (912)871-1721 if you have additional questions regarding enrollment in adult education classes. The Adult Education Center will be closed for normal holidays.

What is needed to enroll in classes?

1. If a student is 16 or 17 years old, special permission is needed.

An Under-Age Youth Packet must be completed and brought to orientation. This packet can be picked up at the Adult Education Center, 20 Joseph E. Kennedy Blvd., Statesboro, GA 30458. Parental consent is required.

Other items need for orientation are:

  • Current Drivers License or State issued photo ID.
  • Withdrawal form from last school attended.
  • Completed underage youth application packet signed by parent or guardian

2. If the student is age 18 or older, they will need:

  • To attend the Adult Education New Student Orientation
  • Current Driver License or government issued photo ID

Contact Information:

Hyedie Badie
Adult Education Specialist
Room 1320, Natural Resources Building
Phone: 912.871.1721