Adult Education Classes Are Free!
Adult Education offers refresher courses in reading, writing and math.
New Student Enrollment
New student enrollment is held at various times based on location.
Click here to view locations and registration information.
If you have additional questions regarding enrollment in adult education classes, please call 912-871-1721.
The Adult Education Center will be closed for normal holidays.
Download the Class Schedule HERE.
What is needed to enroll in classes?
1. If a student is 16 or 17 years old, special permission is needed.
An Under-Age Youth Packet must be completed and brought to orientation. They can be picked up at the Adult Education Center, 20 Joseph E. Kennedy Blvd., Statesboro, GA 30458. Parental consent is required. Other items need for orientation are:
- Current Drivers License or State issued photo ID.
- Withdrawal form from last school attended.
- Completed underage youth application packet signed by parent or guardian
2. If the student is age 18 or older, they will need:
- To attend the Adult Education New Student Orientation
- Current Driver License or government issued photo ID
Now Offering English as a Second Language (ESL) Classes!
Monday & Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 12 noon at the Statesboro Regional Library.
Monday & Wednesday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Bulloch Workforce Development Center (20 Joseph E. Kennedy Blvd., Statesboro).