Professional Judgement/Financial Aid Appeal Process
Use the Professional Judgement (PJ) Advisor portal to expedite the financial aid appeal process. PJ Advisor is an accessible, intuitive tool that will guide you through the process to request a professional judgement/appeal.
Note: the deadline for submitting an appeal 5/18/23.
What Happens Next?
Start your request by accessing PJ Advisor here.
You (or a parent, spouse, or legal guardian) will need to do the following:
- Create a secure user name and password.
- Select your dependency status as reported on the FAFSA.
- Answer the pre-screening questions and select your appeal category.
- Explain your situation in detail, upload supporting documentation, and submit.
- Print, sign, and upload the signature page.
Upon receipt of all required documents, Ogeechee Technical College will conduct a preliminary review to ensure the submission is accurate and complete. You will be notified via email if there are any questions or if any additional documentation is required. Once the submission is verified as complete, the Financial Aid Office will review for final determination and contact you with the results.