Register for Adult Ed Classes
Adult Education offers refresher courses in reading, writing and math.
We can help prepare for the Compass exam. We offer GED preparation classes and much more!
Call to see how we can serve you:
Bulloch County - 912.871.1721 | Screven County - 912.564.7326 | Evans County - 912.739.2959
New Student Enrollment
New student enrollment is held at various times based on location. Click here to view locations and registration information. Call (912)871-1721 if you have additional questions regarding enrollment in adult education classes. The Adult Education Center will be closed for normal holidays.
What is needed to enroll in classes?
1. If a student is 16 or 17 years old, special permission is needed. An Under-Age Youth Packet must be completed and brought to orientation. This packet can be picked up at the Occupational Studies Building, 20 Joseph E. Kennedy Blvd., Statesboro, GA 30458. Parental consent is required.
Other items need for orientation are:
- Current Drivers License or State issued photo ID.
- Withdrawal form from last school attended.
- Completed underage youth application packet signed by parent or guardian
2. If the student is age 18 or older, they will need:
- To attend the Adult Education New Student Orientation
- Current Driver License or government issued photo ID
Adult Education Classes are Free! Click here to view the Class Schedule!