Below you will find some useful information to help guide you through the enrollment process and to answer any questions you may have.
1. Complete an Application for Admission.
Choose one of the following:
2. Submit a $25 nonrefundable application fee.
3. Submit transcripts*:
- Submit high school or GED transcripts* electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your high school or GED transcripts* cannot be submitted electronically, they can be sent to:
- Office of Admissions
Ogeechee Technical College
One Joseph E. Kennedy Blvd
Statesboro, GA 30458
- Office of Admissions
- Transcripts* from all previously attended post-secondary institutions are required only if:
- Applicants that would like to fulfill the high school or high school equivalency transcript* requirement with a minimum of 30 semester (45 quarter) degree level credit hours that were successfully completed with a grade of C or better.
- Applicants that would like to fulfill the admissions test score requirement with degree level English and/or Math credit hours that were successfully completed with a grade of C or better.
- Applicants that would like to apply for a competitive admission program (Practical Nursing, Surgical Technology, Echocardiography, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, or Radiologic Technology).
- Applicants that would like to apply into the Applied Technical Management, AAS and have successfully completed a diploma from a previously attended college.
- Applicants that would like to transfer the successfully completed (C or better) courses from a previously attended college.
- Applicants that would like to be evaluated for the HOPE scholarship.
4. Complete Placement Test Score Requirements
- The following applicants will not have to take a placement exam:
- Applicants with a high school diploma and an overall/cumulative high school GPA of a 2.0 or higher
- Applicants enrolling into a certificate or diploma program who have completed high school or GED (no GPA minimum; transcript required)
- Applicants who enroll in a program that does not require a high school diploma or GED completion (i.e.: Commercial Truck Driving, Nurse Aide)
- If an applicant has one of the following, we request transcripts/score reports to be submitted to Admissions:
- GED, PSAT, SAT, ACT, ASSET, ACCUPLACER, or COMPASS test results (refer to the program web page for specific scores)
- Applicants who have completed an English and Math course with a grade of “C” or better from a previously attended post-secondary institution.
- Students who cannot provide the items listed above will be required to take a placement exam or submit alternate test scores.
5. Submit proof of residency and verification of lawful presence.
6. Apply for Financial Aid.
7. Complete our new student orientation.
* Unofficial transcripts can be submitted for admission, but official transcripts must be submitted for financial aid purposes, program completion, and to transfer in prior college credit.