What is an articulation agreement?
It’s an officially approved agreement between two institutions of higher learning that allows students to apply credits earned at one institution in specific courses or programs toward their advanced standing, entry, or transfer into another institution.
What will it mean for you, the student?
The transfer agreements between Ogeechee Technical College and other colleges and universities serve to minimize duplication of coursework while allowing for a smooth transition to the next phase of your educational journey.
While articulation agreements make the transferring of college credits between Ogeechee Technical College and other colleges and universities easier, other course work not listed may also transfer. If you wish to transfer course credit between institutions, you will need to contact the college or university you are wishing to transfer credits to for evaluation.
The following is a list of institutions that have articulation agreements with Ogeechee Technical College:
- East Georgia State College (Agreement)
- Georgia Military College (Agreement)
- Georgia Southern University (Criminal Justice Agreement, Information Technology Agreement, Logistics Management Agreement)
- Kennesaw State University (Agreement)
- Middle Georgia State University (Agreement)
- Reinhardt University (Transfer Agreement)
- Thomas University (Agreement)
- Valdosta State University (Agreement)
Under the Complete College Georgia agreement, USG (University System of Georgia) institutions and TCSG (Technical College System of Georgia) institutions will accept the attached general education courses for transfer between their respective institutions: Transfer Agreement of General Education Courses from TCSG to USG Institutions
In addition, thanks to articulation agreements between the Technical College System of Georgia, the University System of Georgia, the Georgia Independent College Association (GICA), and the following colleges, you can transfer credit earned between SACSCOC accredited schools:
- Clayton State University (Agreement)
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Agreement)
- Fort Hays State University (Agreement)
- Georgia Independent Colleges Association (GICA) (Agreement)
- Life University (Agreement)
- Mercer University-Tift College of Education (Agreement)
- Robert Gordon University Aberdeen (Agreement)