Program & Registration Policies
Methods of Registration
Thank you for choosing Ogeechee Technical College for your continuing education needs.
For your convenience, we offer several methods of registration. Please remember that registration for a class or program should be submitted at least 2 days prior to the start of the course. Registrations submitted after that time are subject to availability.
Registration can be made:
- Online: www.ogeecheetech.edu/ce
- By Phone: 912-871-8544
- By Fax: 866-697-4744
- By Mail: Download registration form
- In Person: Visit us in Room 1106 in the Jack Hill Building
- Credit Card: We accept MasterCard, Visa,
- Cash: In person only
- Check or Money Order: If paying by check or money order, please make payable to:
Ogeechee Technical College
One Joseph E. Kennedy Blvd.
Statesboro, GA 30458
CONTINUING EDUCATION PAYMENT POLICY
Course payments must be made at the time of registration. Students will not be enrolled in a course unless payment is received. Payment may be made by cash, money order, check, or credit card.
- We accept Visa or MasterCard.
- Make checks and money orders payable to Ogeechee Technical College — Continuing Education.
- You will not receive written confirmation of your registration: your payment confirms your enrollment.
Ogeechee Technical College reserves the right to cancel any class due to low enrollment. In the event a class is cancelled, students will be notified and have the option to transfer to another class time or receive a full refund.
If you are unable to attend the class you registered for, transferring to another class is encouraged.
All refunds must be requested at least 24 hours before the start of a class. Refunds requested after the refund deadline will not be granted. There is a $20 processing fee for all refunds.
Registration for a class or program should be submitted at least 2 days prior to the start of the course. Registrations submitted after that time are subject to availability.