The Ogeechee Technical College Library is located in room 348 of the Joseph E. Kennedy Building. In the library, students have access to computers, printers, shelves of reference, fiction, and picture books. The library staff is eager to assist you with your library and research needs.
- Books: Program-Specific & Fiction
- Group Study Areas
- Study Room
- Research Assistance
- Circulation of Library Materials
- Interlibrary Loans
- Computer Work-Stations
- Microsoft Office Software
- Library Catalog contains items found in our library as well as in other TCSG Libraries.
- GALILEO (Georgia Library Learning Online) contains over 150 databases indexing thousands of periodicals and scholarly journals. Over 7000 journal titles are provided in full text. Other resources include an encyclopedia, business directories, a collection of over 10,000 full-text books, and government publications.
OTC offers tutoring service for all students. Click here for more information.
Our mission is to provide access to a comprehensive collection of information resources and services that support the institution's mission.