Industrial Maintenance Program
Get on board the Fast Track to a high-paying career in manufacturing. Technically skilled people are needed to fill jobs with local industries.
Fast Track Training Program
- September 8 - December 9, 2021
- Monday - Thursday | 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Class size limited to 12 students.
This 16-week course will cover the major areas of importance for the Industrial Maintenance Technician.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will have developed the knowledge and skills to:
- Solve basic AC, DC, and digital circuitry problems,
- Inspect, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair industrial machinery, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, motors and pumps, and basic PLC systems.
Application Deadline: August 12, 2021
* Now Accepting Applications *
Tuition assistance offered by Coastal WorkSource Georgia, and Job Training Unlimited.
Students who successfully complete the Fast Track Industrial Maintenance program are GUARANTEED INTERVIEWS with local manufacturing companies with potential starting pay of $15.00/hour.
This Continuing Education program is developed in conjunction with area manufacturing companies.