The TEAS exam is a standardized test used by Ogeechee Tech to evaluate nursing candidates for potential admission into the nursing program.
The TEAS exam is intended to gauge a student's achievement in nursing school. The TEAS test covers reading, math, science and English and language usage skills.
Click here to schedule the TEAS exam with OTC.
Use this guide to help register for a TEAS account. This is a mandatory process for testing.
Be Aware that your first attempt is $40, and re-testing is a $65 fee. You may only have 4 attempts during a 5 year period. You must wait 30 days after your first attempt, and all remaining attempts require a 6 month wait.
Free ATI TEAS Practice Tests
Or visit www.atitesting.com/login
- Create an account if you haven’t already – do not complete the TEAS registration process after creating your account – simply close out the site.
- Log into www.atitesting.com/login and click on the “My ATI” tab and then the “Test” tab.
- Click on “Add Product” button.
- Enter the following ID number when prompted: 11838660.
- Enter the following password when prompted: 32G6996P52.
- Your practice exam will automatically start for you.
If you want an additional practice test:
- Follow steps 2 & 3 again.
- Enter the following ID number when prompted: 11838661.
- Enter the following password when prompted: 38E5767P57.
- Your 2nd practice test will automatically start for you.
Director for Career Placement and Student Support Services
Phone: 912.871.1620 | Email: email@example.com
Notice: Ogeechee Technical College is not able to give test results over the phone. The Federal Education Rights Privacy Act (FERPA) requires results be given directly to the student or a designated representative of the student. The student must sign an Authorization to Release Information Form authorizing the designated persons to receive test scores.