The TEAS exam is a standardized test used by Ogeechee Tech to evaluate nursing candidates for potential admission into the nursing program.
The TEAS exam is intended to gauge a student's achievement in nursing school. The TEAS test covers reading, math, science and English and language usage skills.
Use this guide to help register for a TEAS account. This is a mandatory process for testing.
Be aware that your first attempt is $40, & there is a fee of $65 each time you retest. You may only have 3 attempts per year, and you must wait 30 days between each attempt.
Free ATI TEAS Practice Tests
- Create an account if you haven’t already – do not complete the TEAS registration process after creating your account – simply close out the site.
- Log into www.atitesting.com/login and click on the “My ATI” tab and then the “Test” tab.
- Click on “Add Product” button.
- Enter the following ID number when prompted: 11838660.
- Enter the following password when prompted: 32G6996P52.
- Your practice exam will automatically start for you.
If you want an additional practice test:
- Follow steps 2 & 3 again.
- Enter the following ID number when prompted: 11838661.
- Enter the following password when prompted: 38E5767P57.
- Your 2nd practice test will automatically start for you.
Accessibility & Assessment Coordinator
Notice: Ogeechee Technical College is not able to give test results over the phone. The Federal Education Rights Privacy Act (FERPA) requires results be given directly to the student or a designated representative of the student. The student must sign an Authorization to Release Information Form authorizing the designated persons to receive test scores.