DegreeWorks – Student Degree Audit Software:
Degree Works is a Web-based tool to help students and advisors monitor a student's progress toward degree completion. DegreeWorks combines OTC’s technical certificate, diploma and/or degree requirements and the coursework you have completed into an easy-to-read worksheet that helps you see how courses that you have completed count toward degree requirements, and that helps you see what courses and requirements you still need to complete. All current students have access to view their degree audit and master academic plans (M.A.P.) in Degree Works using single sign on access through their Banner Web Account.
Benefits of DegreeWorks:
- Supports real time delivery of degree completion information through intuitive web self-service interfaces.
- Online environment reduces paperwork and manual degree checklists.
- Increases productivity between academic departments across campus.
- Substitutions, exceptions and allowances should be reported and resolved prior to program completion.
- The M.A.P., Master Academic Plan, gives a clear path to follow their educational goals.