Transcript Request

PLEASE NOTE:  Ogeechee Technical College is no longer accepting transcript requests via fax, email, or in person, nor will transcripts be available for pickup in our office. Ogeechee Technical College has retained Parchment, to accept transcript orders online.

To order simply click here.

Effective Fall 2018, a $7.50 fee will be charged for each transcript.

If you are uncomfortable placing on order over the Internet, you can visit to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing an order over the telephone.

Transcripts will NOT be processed if you have any outstanding financial obligations to the college or if any restrictive holds have been placed on your student records.

For transcript requests for records prior to 1993, please allow at least four business days for processing. All records prior to 1993 must have data entry completed into the student management system prior to processing. Please take the data entry time into consideration when you order.

If you are a currently enrolled student and wish to have your current semester grades on the transcript, please be sure to mark your order to hold the transcript until current semester grades are posted. Duplicate transcripts will not be provided free of charge if there are missing grades on your transcript and you did not request the hold. 

If you have recently applied to graduate and wish to have the program award(s) shown on the transcript, please be sure to mark your order to hold for degree to be posted. If you fail to request the hold, there will be a charge for an updated transcript showing the program award(s).

Unofficial transcripts are available through BannerWeb. (Unofficial transcripts are not available on the web for students attending Ogeechee Technical College prior to 1993.)

To print an unofficial transcript:
  • Login to BannerWeb
  • Click on Student Services and Financial Aid
  • Click on Student Records
  • Select Academic Transcript
  • Click Submit

Note: Unofficial Transcripts through Banner Web are disabled during the grade entry and processing at the end of each semester to ensure accurate academic records and status. 

Outstanding Balances or Holds

Transcripts will not be issued for students who have a hold on their student account, an outstanding balance or unfulfilled obligation to the college.

Transcripts from Other Institutions

The Registrar's Office does not provide you with copies of transcripts from other institutions. You will need to contact all institutions that you have attended if you need those transcripts. For questions regarding OTC’s receipt of transcripts from other institutions, please contact the Admissions Office at 912-688-6995.