Economic Development Mission
Economic Development has been a vital part of Ogeechee Tech’s mission since it was founded in 1989.
Today, that mission is executed throughout Bulloch, Evans, and Screven counties through:
- Customized Business Training to meet the unique and dynamic needs of your business.
- Continuing Education courses and business-smart seminars designed to increase workplace skills and boost the bottom line.
- Quick Start training, rated as the No. 1 workforce development program in the country. Ogeechee Tech can be your Quick Start partner to deliver customized workforce training free-of-charge to qualified businesses.
- Georgia's Retraining Tax Credit, providing qualified businesses state income tax credit for eligible types of employee retraining programs.
- Facility Rentals, such as fully-equipped classrooms and Boardrooms, are available for business meetings and workshops.
Vice President for Economic Development