Benefit Phone Numbers & Websites
|State Health Benefit Plan (SHBP)
|UNITED HEALTHCARE (UHC)
|United Healthcare of Georgia
|Disease Management Programs
|DOAS - Human Resource Administration
|Employee, Spouse & Child LIfe Insurance
|Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
|Long-Term Care Insurance
|Hyatt Legal Plan
|Specified Critical Illness Insurance
|Blue Cross Blue Shield
|PEACH STATE RESERVES
|Peach State 401K & 457
|GEORGIA HIGHER EDUCATION SAVINGS PLAN
|Plan administered by TIAA-CREF
|EMPLOYEE'S ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
|ESPYR (Password: SOG2015)
(choose option 3 for services)
|TEACHER'S RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF GEORGIA
|TRS Member Login
|EMPLOYEE'S RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF GEORGIA
|ERS Member Login
|GEORGIA DEFINED CONTRIBUTION PLAN
|STATE EMPLOYEES CREDIT UNION
|Georgia United Credit Union
|TECHNICAL COLLEGE SYSTEM OF GEORGIA LINKS
|TCSG Job Descriptions
|TCSG State Policy Manual
|State Policy Manual
Team Georgia & Employee Self-Service Website
Team Georgia | Team Georgia Website
The Team Georgia website is a state of Georgia website that will give you a lot of valuable information as it relates to state employment. You can find discounts for state employees and see announcements from the Governor and other important news and information.
Employee Self Service | Employee Self Service Website
To login to the Employee Self Service, enter your Employee ID in the User ID field and your social security number in the password field. If you do not know your employee ID, look at your last pay voucher. It is located immediately to the right of your name on the inside of the voucher and begins with two zeroes or you can contact the Director of Human Resources for assistance.
Employees can access the Employee Self Service site from any personal computer with an Internet connection. The site is available from Monday 7:00 a.m. through Saturday 11:59 p.m.
Below is a list of available features in Employee Self Service:
- View only of paycheck data (including earnings, taxes, deductions and net pay) with Year to Date balances displayed on current (latest) check.
- Direct Deposit — view only of current direct deposit bank information
- Voluntary Deductions — view only of currently enrolled general deductions (such as Flex, Credit Union, parking, etc.)
- W-4 Tax Information — View only of current W-4 Federal tax filing status.
- W-2 Reissue — Request reissue of 1999 through latest year issued W-2.
- Review your annual salary and compensation per pay frequency, as well as any variable compensation.
- Compensation History — view only of basic historical job information related to changes in pay.
- View annual, sick and personal leave balances.
- View personal information including name, address, phone numbers, emergency contacts, marital status, gender, and service date.
- Ability to edit home and mailing addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses and emergency contact information.